Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Australian rock singer joins our Stanley Hotel investigation

During last night's paranormal investigation of the Stanley Hotel, Callea the hotel's on-site paranormal investigator received a call asking if I was okay with a 'famous person' joining us on the investigation. I told her I had no problem with it, as I curiously wondered who it could be.
We were soon joined by Australian rock singer, musician, actor and writer Jon English and wife Coralea. They were staying in room 217 of the Stanley Hotel, the room where many rich and famous people stay.

Jon and Coralea joined Callea, myself, Dave, and Dawn as we performed recordings and micro-box research in Lucy's room, located in the lower level of the concert hall.

You'll see and hear more about our group investigation when I post the files, videos, and pictures on my websites. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment